Clay & Joyce Tagboard Affiliates Our faces Creditorials Pasts
WE ARE THE SUPERGIRLS WANNABE! ♥
Blog of 2 bestfriends.

Hello blogwalkers! You finally visit ImagineAlayce blog. Feel free to navigate around and read our stories. This blog is owned by 2 ordinary girls. ♥

Meet Clay


Hi Guys! I'm Clay or Iguana.
I owned the blog http://monster-tush.blogspot.com/
Piggie or Panda is my cousin.
I'm 14 years of age.
I wish on stars and dream. I pray to God and cry my tears.
I smile on the outside, while I'm dying on the inside.
I listen to others who won't listen to me. 
I walk on eggshells and walk on fire.
I believe in crushes especially true love.
I love and push you away.
I am everything yet I also am nothing.
I am nowhere near perfect.
I eat when I'm bored.
I fall for a boy easily.
Likewise, I am vulnerable in believing in lies.
I'm hoping one day I won't need a fake smile.
I have bestfriends and enemies.
I have dreams and memories.
I'm your average teenager.






P.S.
I love Piggie so much eventhough we would yell at each other, a lot.
Thank you for everything, Piggie.
LOVE YAH!  







Labels: , ,