Clay & Joyce Tagboard Affiliates Our faces Creditorials Pasts
WE ARE THE SUPERGIRLS WANNABE! ♥
Blog of 2 bestfriends.

Hello blogwalkers! You finally visit ImagineAlayce blog. Feel free to navigate around and read our stories. This blog is owned by 2 ordinary girls. ♥

Meet Joyce



Hello guys! My name is Joyce or Panda.
I owned the blog http://www.imaginarybones.blogspot.com/
Clay or Iguana is my cousin or BESTFRIEND.
I'm 12 years of age.
I worship God. I truly love my dreams.
I always eat because that's my number 1 hobby.
I cry because of hard things.
I believe in SOULMATE. I also have a crush.
I have Bestfriend and Enemies.
I keep calm. I promise I'll l♥ve you forever and ever.
I am nothing, I'm not perfect but I am a ordinary girl who dreams to have a prince charming who can love me forever.



P.S.

I love Iguana so much eventhough somethimes we're fighting. Thankyou very much, Iguana.

LOVE YAH!

Labels: , , , ,